I've been slacking lately. Had tons of stuff going on, and just haven't thought about updating this. So, what's been going on?
New Year's Eve was Tori's birthday. We had a family birthday party for her, where she got all Justin Bieber stuff. Oy vey! She is just so gaga over him. Of course I can't fault her cause in my time there was New Kids on the Block and N'Sync! Overall, her birthday was a very good day. So glad I got to celebrate it with her.
We headed back home on the 2nd. I really don't have the tolerance for that drive anymore. Thank God that Andy is willing to drive it. I can't drive more than 2 hours or so before I start getting tired. It was super great to get back home to my life and have everything return to normal.
Today is a wonderful day for us. Andy and I are celebrating our 3rd anniversary. So hard to believe we have been married 3 years and together nearly 5. It has been a bumpy journey at times, but I would not change it for the world. We've had to deal with 2 custody battles, getting out of the Army, going back in the Army, moving halfway across the country from my family, the birth of Landen, the pregnancy right now. The last 3 years have been hectic in many ways, but I would not trade anything for the world.
As I look back at my life since Andy, I have realized that he has made such a difference for me. He has been my rock, my best friend, a light in my life during some of the darkest times. I thank God everyday for bringing him into my life. When I look at him, my heart smiles. I could not have asked for a better husband. I truly have been blessed.
Well, I think that is all for now. Remember to say a prayer for those in the military fighting for our freedoms. HOOAH!!
No comments:
Post a Comment