Sunday, November 21, 2010

Good and Bad News

If you hadn't noticed already here on my blog, Andy and I are expecting our 4th little one.  According to my calculations, I am due July 24, 2011.  We are absolutely over the moon excited.  We're hoping for a girl this time, but would be equally happy if it were a boy.  We already have names picked out too.  We've actually had names picked out while we were TTC.  If it's a girl, her name will be Kaydence Elise and if it's a boy, his name will be Jackson Chase. 

The family was thrilled as well.  I told my mom and sister the day that I found out, but didn't tell the rest of the family until today.  I made a shirt that said, "IN PROGRESS....Kaydence Elise or Jackson Chase."  My one aunt was told yesterday, but had to keep quiet until I got to my other aunts today to show off my shirt to let them know.

In other news, I got an e-mail from the coach, and our boys didn't win the Championship.  That makes me very sad, but it's all good.  I guess the way I look at it is that at least Mike didn't miss out on the team winning a Championship.  I am still irate with his father and how selfish he is, but it's okay, cause he'll get his when Mike turns 18.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and don't beat anyone up on black Friday.  I have no intention of doing any of that kind of shopping.  I figure if it is something that I want that bad, I can wait for another time.  I have no desire to beat people up or get beat up while trying to retrieve some hot item.

Well, I think that is all for now. Remember to say a prayer for those in the military fighting for our freedoms. HOOAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment