Monday, December 6, 2010

First Appointment and Ultrasound

Friday I had my first appointment.  Basically it was just explaining the practice, and then getting bloodwork.  Of course because there is wa history of diabetes in my family, they made me go ahead and do that nasty ass syrupy orange drink for the glucose test.  Andy thought it was hilarious that I had to do that test already.  I for sure thought I was going to throw up all over the place.  It was so nasty.

Today I had my first ultrasound.  Everything looked good.  I was measuring 6w6d, just a couple of days off from my due date based on my last cycle.  We got to hear the heartbeat and it was a strong 140 bpm.  I'm just very happy that everything looked well so far. 

Well, I think that is all for now. Remember to say a prayer for those in the military fighting for our freedoms. HOOAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment