I asked her what the difference was between a midwife and an OB in their practice, and she explained it all out to me. They actually work together in this practice. So, I decided to stay with the midwives. The one I had today was just an absolute joy. She was so sweet, and caring and just exactly what I would like to have for this pregnancy. I will get to meet the OBs though, mostly because I'm having the tubal done after I have the baby. I'm not far enough along to hear the heartbeat on doppler just yet, so she told me we would at the next appointment. I go back on January 18th for my next appointment. Overall though, I thought the appointment went wonderfully.

Been getting some Christmas shopping done. We have almost everything of Landen's, simply because his are all books. I have my sister's done. (No sissy, I will not tell you!) I at least have a list for Mike, Tori and Andy. It does seem though that books are the theme of this Christmas. I got the presents for the doggies, well, just a few of the doggies. The commissary didn't have enough of what I bought for them, so have to wait, or find something different.
Well, I think that is all for now. Remember to say a prayer for those in the military fighting for our freedoms. HOOAH!!
No comments:
Post a Comment